Asia (58)

Featured Discussions

I Know What I Signed Up For

In our minds. We know what the right thing to do is. Truth is. We don't always recognize it. It takes all sorts of forms. Wildly strange, f…

Started by Justin Christopher HungLatest Reply

A Letter To The Night Princess (Sri Lanka)

My dear Night,             When I was alone and wander you came to my life, and gave me an aim to live. In this stupendous world you are a…

Started by Nipuni ShashiranganiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

See You At a Happy Ending

Nothing seems to be changed Only you and me I’m still standing alone But you’ve begun to disappear   Step by step, I count and count The me…

Started by Nipuni Shashirangani

0 Sep 23, 2015

Be Free

Be Free! Be free! Be free to be me, be free to be thee! Be free to be, Whatever you see. Love yourself and love to be free.. Love to run a…

Started by Brandon

0 Feb 4, 2015

unknown unexpected thought! !

Impish heart in disillusionment And in shemozzle Like a sapient springlet Tittivating in tandem shivering in winds with Drying tears and He…

Started by Pamela

0 Jan 10, 2015

NOT OUT TILL THE END

SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE LOUISVILLE SLUGGER, SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE BALL, SOMETIMES IT COMES TOGETHER BABY, SOMETIMES YOU'RE  GOING TO LOSE IT…

Started by nikhil

0 Jan 1, 2015

THE DAY OF HOLIDAY

THE DAY OF HOLIDAY, IS SO BORING DAY. THERE IS NO NEW ONES, AND REPEATING DAILY ONES. EARLY IN THE MORNING, I HEAR THE SOUND OF AMBULANCE,…

Started by nikhil

1 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by nikhil

FRIENDS

For most of people friends, Recommend in their lives In every seconds of the day Encourage with hopeful words, sacrifice whole valuable…

4 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Nipuni Shashirangani

Footprints From Past

Many years later When I returned I was abandoned Among the unseen faces before   When loneliness and isolation Came to me I walked to the p…

0 Oct 12, 2014

The Place Where She Is

The place where she is Brighten with the moonlight Dark shadows surrounded everywhere At the place where she is   The place where she is Ca…

0 Oct 12, 2014

A Little Space

I have been alone With fear and sadness Forbidden from the world I have travelled many hours to Find a place                 A place of my…

0 Sep 18, 2014

My choice

Small Starting off with a thousand dreams in these eyes that brimmed with tears, Breaking down a million times before I could adjust with m…

Started by Adil Husain

0 Aug 11, 2014

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Profile IconVarun Thapa, Corey Dawley, Lee Jia Heng and 5 more joined one billion poets
Sep 22, 2016
MayMay Monique and Lily are now friends
Jul 1, 2016
Profile IconAdela Parra Gea, Isaiah Gonzalez and Nathaniel Subala joined one billion poets
May 25, 2016
Profile IconTamsin M Twist, Abhinav Shah , Lydia Rose and 1 more joined one billion poets
Feb 22, 2016
Sam is now a member of one billion poets
Dec 25, 2015
Nipuni Shashirangani posted a discussion

See You At a Happy Ending

Nothing seems to be changedOnly you and meI’m still standing aloneBut you’ve begun to disappear Step by step, I count and countThe memories pass through my headWherever I go, wherever I lookYou are the painful light I see Bursting tears begin to flowI have nothing to do only let you goBecause I’m not at the destinationWhere you always want to be The way is so longAnd I’m only a stronger you metNow I’ve got tired of this long journeySeeing this hard separation I’ll try to make my heart with the…See More
Sep 23, 2015
Profile IconYB, mamello, jamaica ross and 1 more joined one billion poets
Sep 7, 2015
Profile IconMaddie Johnson, paige, Priya S. and 1 more joined one billion poets
Jul 27, 2015

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…